If another mom had told me that I could put ALL my nasty dishes into the dishwasher without rinsing or soaking, would I have believed them?
Now that I have witnessed the true miracle of Cascade Platinum I am believer and can't believe how much time it has saved me.
More precious time with my kids, how could I be sad about that!
Parties are such a great excuse to get out of the house and indulge in delicious food and some great company, so being able to do this while sharing some valuable time-saving tips was great!
I love helping out other moms, especially when I find a product that works, and Cascade Platinum works!
I think everyone was a little surprised at the tips, because I know from my own experience that I thought I had been doing my dishes the right way, when in fact I was doing them all wrong.
My friends really enjoyed these time-saving tips and were excited that they were leaving the party with their own Cascade Platinum sample.
Great company. Check!
Yummy Food. Check!
Time-Saving Dishwashing Tips. Check!
I think our #Cascadeshiningreviews Platinum party was a total success.
Here are some tips that were shared at the party so that you too can get the most out of doing the dishes:
1. Skip the Pre-Wash - Cascade Platinum works best on food that is stuck on your dishes so the special enzymes can latch onto the food, breaking it down so it can wash away.
2. Works on 24-hour stuck on food.
3. Scrape the food into your trash and then put it right into the dishwasher. Don't worry about the food left on your dishes, for there is a garbage disposal built into the bottom of almost every dishwasher, just like your sink.
4. Stack your dishes high and low, making sure the dishes do not block the sprayer.
5. Set the glasses between the lines on the rack, NOT over them as wet contact points can cause spots.
6. Thread any long utensils through coffee-mug handles to keep them in place.
7. Do NOT block the detergent chamber with big pots.
That's right, we have another fun Prize Pack for you to win!