In today’s modern world, we are quick to use commercial cleansers and home care products to help us in our cleaning chores. But there’s a great reason to be alarmed as these products are loaded with harmful toxins. While it may be true that home cleaning and maintenance have become so much easier with these products, we should also consider our health and the safety of our family. So it’s time to think things over and switch to a safer choice which is organic and earth-friendly cleaning products. These are easy to find, over the counter items that we normally do not give much importance.
The following are just some of the advantages if we stick to this organic home cleaning and maintenance products:
- It is safe to use and do not pose a health hazard for our family.
- For most of us, this is a great priority as our family’s health is our main concern at all times. Organic products are totally safe to use and in no way a health threat. Commercial cleansers have strong chemicals that cause burns and skin conditions while there are those that produce toxic fumes that can trigger asthma.
- It is inexpensive and easy on the budget.
- Organic home cleaning and maintenance products are very affordable as compared to commercial cleaning products which contain a lot of ingredients that are usually of little use to the formulation and unsafe for human use.
- It effectively kills bacteria.
- Organic products kill harmful bacteria such as salmonella and E. coli that wreaks havoc to our health. While commercial products claim that they have potent properties to kill germs these organic items, although not as potent, are also effective in getting rid of bacteria and airborne organisms.
- It is gentle to surfaces and causes minimal damage.
- Organic home cleaning and maintenance products are generally safe to use and gentle to almost all kinds of surfaces, be it wood, metal or ceramic. It can also be used on appliances and kitchen fixtures. Since it do not contain harsh chemicals these surfaces remain stain and mark-free and restores their natural condition and color after being cleaned with organic products.
- It is totally good for the environment.
- Commercial products are no match to this since they contain harmful toxins and chemicals that cause damage to the ozone layer and the environment. Organic products on the other hand are generally safe and therefore good for the environment. They don’t contain toxic materials that can harm Mother Nature and since they’re made from all-natural sources you can be sure it’s safe during and upon its disposal stage.
- Organic products are effective aids that make home cleaning and maintenance a lot easier. Most households are just starting to discover their importance maybe because of the fact that commercial cleaners enjoy a huge support in terms of advertising and promotions. Let’s not be fooled with paid testimonials, though. Health and safety should always be our prime concern for our homes at all times.
We are Homejoy and we are all about making happy homes. We are located in more than 30 locations across North America and we are likely bringing the happy home cleanings to your area soon! We have expert cleaners giving free advice on how to keep your home clean and beautiful. Check us out on our Google Plus page and our Yelp reviews.