It is such a nice feeling to know that you can start over. Last year was great, but I know this year will be even better, and Joovy wants to help out with this by offering a $600 giveaway to spend at joovy.com.
The 2014 Joovy ResolutionsX2 Giveaway is all about making small and achievable goals. Something that you can do everyday that will make you feel good about yourself and what you have achieved. There are times when you want to make a BIG change such as loose weight or eat healthier, only to find yourself pigging out in front of the t.v. while feeling ashamed!
Here are Joovy's 2014 ResolutionsX2 – Joovy style. We think these are smart, immediate and and impactful:
- Resolve to Smile. That’s right. Smile.
- Resolve to be active everyday. No measures, just get active with your kids. Play, walk, stroll.
- Resolve to have a ‘treat’ with your child(ren) when its treat time. Share treats with your kids. They can be healthy most of the time and sometimes indulgent.
- Resolve to let your child(ren) take your picture. They’ve been good models, now return the favor. Be sure to smile.
- Resolve to read to your children. No matter how old, kids still love to hear your voice read a nurturing tale.
- Resolve to have your children nap. Nap time can be quiet time or reading time but have ‘down time’ that is non-negotiable and not in front of the TV.
- Resolve to tell your children about your childhood. They will be turned on by the simplest things and you’ll have fun sharing.
- Resolve to talk to your children without your cell phone in hand during dinner, driving, bedtime and when they need you.
- Resolve to sit at the dinner table for dinner and talk about manners.
- Resolve to talk about your family values. It.Is.Important.
And, remember to SMILE!
Disclosure: Take It From Me is NOT responsible for this prize.