We have been so spoiled lately to have the opportunity to team up with such amazing bloggers to bring you some lovely giveaways! This event is especially neat because one of the prizes is coming from my home town Vancouver, BC! Have fun checking out these great companies and bloggers!
Happy Birthday On The Way Home!
It's hard to believe that its been a year already since I first launched On The Way Home. The first article ever were these tips on how to make it through the holidays without your spouse. See it HERE. I am honored that some FABULOUS jewelry vendors have teamed up with a great group of bloggers and businesses to sponsor this Jewelry Extravaganza Giveaway for our birthday.
There will be 8 winners total, with one winning the grand prize to Tiffany & Co.! Our vendors and sponsors include: The Moody Moose, Chabelle's Creations, MiaGems Jewelry, Beazuness, lunaCielo, Corinna Maggy Designs, The Modern Bazaar, Classy Giveaways, Cupcake With Character, Pretty My Party, Coupons and Freebies Mom, Bored Momma Jewelry, Take It From Me, and Bloom Designs Online. Be sure to visit these great sponsors sites and enter to win in the Rafflecopter widget at the end of this post.
1. The first prize comes to us from beautiful Alaska. It is the artistic work of Julie of The Moody Moose Studio. The "Tina" necklace will be given to one lucky winner!
2. The second prize is from Amanda at Chabelle's Creations. She has created a piece especially for this giveaway, with a Christ as King theme. Beautiful!
3. The third prize is a classy long gold leaf necklace from Erin at lunaCielo jewelry of California. So elegant.
4. For the 4th prize we have a custom monogramed locket by Naomi at Beazuness Jewelry of Vancouver, B.C. The monogram will be custom made for the winner!
5. The fifth prize is a custom bracelet from Jen at The Modern Bazaar of Houston. It is "inspiring" indeed and would be a great addition to your jewelry collection.
6. The sixth piece of jewelry is a beautiful orchid inspired necklace. It comes from Corinna at Corinna Maggie Designs of northern New York. Simple and stylish.
7. The seventh prize comes from Bojana of MiaGems jewelry in Miami. The bracelet is made of european Christmas charms and is sure to dazzle!
8. And last but not least, the GRAND PRIZE is to Tiffany & Co. Enter for your chance to win this mini Return to Sender locket in sterling silver! Very classy indeed.
BEST OF LUCK TO ALL WHO ENTER!
Disclosure: On The Way Home is not affiliated with any of the companies represented, including Tiffany & Co. Each vendor has acknowledged and committed to supplying the shown prize, On The Way Home will not be responsible for the delivering of that prize.
Giveaway is open to U.S. & APO addresses. International contestants may enter, but must pay for shipping of the prize. Winners must claim their prize within 48 hours or a new winner will be selected.