Santa Cruz Organic has been a family favorite and a brand I know I can trust! We absolutely love their organic lemonades and could drink them all year long!
About Santa Cruz Organic:
The Santa Cruz Organic®brand's roots stretch back to the early 1970's, when founder, John Battendieri, began revitalizing abandoned orchards in the Santa Cruz mountains, an area known for its high-quality, flavorful fruit. Battendieri pressed his first batch of "Mr. Natural" apple juice in 1972, making it one of the first packaged organic products.
As a pioneer organic brand, Santa Cruz Organic® was the first to have a wide range of organic, 100 percent juices and blends and the first juice processor to use all organic fruit sourced from growers certified by an independent, third-party certification organization. With a history of developing innovative products, Santa Cruz Organic® currently offers more than 80 organic items ranging from organic fruit juices and sparkling beverages to organic fruit sauces, chocolate syrups, peanut butters and fruit spreads.
My family was thrilled at the opportunity to review some of Santa Cruz Organic products and believe us, they were delicious!
The first product we received was their Apple Apricot Sauce. This is one of my go-to snacks when we are on the run because the kids love them and they are a healthy snack. The Apple Apricot was the perfect combination and gave some variety to the original apple sauce that we commonly have in our fridge.
Santa Cruz Organic® Fruit Sauces:
· Each 4-ounce sauce cup provides 100% RDI of Vitamin C - perfect for kids' lunch boxes.
· No added sugar
· Flavors include: Apple Sauce, Apple Apricot Sauce, Apple Peach Sauce, Apple Cinnamon Sauce, Apple Strawberry, Tropical Fruit Sauce
The second product we received was their organic mango fruit spread. We love mangos, and devour them whenever they are in our home, so it was a treat for us to have mango spread too!
Santa Cruz Organic® Fruit Spreads:
· No high fructose corn syrup , artificial flavors or dyes
· Spreadable, home-style texture that is unmatched
· Flavors include: Apricot, Blackberry Pomegranate, Concord Grape, Mango, Seedless Red Raspberry and Strawberry
Lastly, we received their organic peanut butter. I am very cautious when purchasing peanut or nut butters even when they are organic because so often they can still be full of sugar and other things, so I was very thrilled to find out that theirs is simply organic roasted peanuts. And delicious of course!
Santa Cruz Organic® Peanut Butter:
· Made with Certified USDA Organic Spanish peanuts
· Contain no hydrogenated oils, no added sugars and no artificial ingredients.
· Flavors include: Dark Roasted Creamy, Dark Roasted Crunchy, Light Roasted Creamy and Light Roasted Crunchy