"Who are we? We, at Urban Toes Sandalwear Ltd., are wholesalers specializing in the distribution of comfortable and ergonomically designed resort footwear.
Our company is centrally based on the Pacific Rim, in beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia.
The West Coast endowed lifestyle inspires us, motivates us daily and lends itself perfectly to our brand. Endless choices of year-round indoor/outdoor activities, urban living and urban individuality continue to make our product the obvious choice for anyone seeking our unique and funky footwear.
Urban Toes Sandalwear Ltd. is committed to excellence in both, production and product. Our tag line is “walk with attitude”, which comes from describing the positive attitude that sparks up while sporting our über-comfy and lively URBAN TOES™ sandals."
I had the delightful opportunity of reviewing a pair of Sassy Black URBAN TOES. These are now my go-to sandals because they are great for EVERYTHING!
I have worn these to the beach multiple times in rain and shine and they have been awesome. They are extremely comfortable and have a built-in arch support, keeping my feet feeling great. What is neat about these sandals is that they are "activated by the body's temperature... conforming to the foot for a comfortable and customized fit."
At the beach, I don't always plan to go into the water, but there have been times when I had to fetch toys from the ocean and have enjoyed how fast the water and sand drains out of these URBAN TOES and how quickly they dry too!
Another place I have worn these is the Frisbee golf course. Our Frisbee golf course is in the woods, so I was often climbing over branches and trees to fetch my Frisbee. My URBAN TOES always stayed on my feet, and better yet, protected my toes because of the genius toe-box and toe-post. They were also very easy to clean after stepping into a muddy swamp! As you can see, I am having a blast with my Urban Toes!
Lastly, these have been my slip-on footwear for gardening. They are extremely light weight, conform to my feet, keep my toes ventilated and the best part, they don't make my feet stink!
Why you NEED a pair of URBAN TOES!
1. Made from 100% environmentally friendly and high quality EVA.
2. Provide foot comfort and postural strength.
3. Are funky and unique!
4. Supply shock absorption to the heel area to reduce pressure and foot pain.
5. Very well ventilated keeping your feet fresh!
6. The toe-box and inner sole toe-post keep your toes safe.
7. Easy to clean.
8. Great for everything, from casual activities to the outdoor adventures!
EARN MORE ENTRIES! You may do any or all of these in any order. Leave a separate comment for each entry completed.
- 1 Entry: Like URBAN TOES On Facebook
- 1 Entry: Follow our blog publicly aka Google Friend Connect (On the Right Sidebar)
- 1 Entry: Subscribe to our blog by RSS Feed (On the Right Sidebar)
- 1 Entry: Subscribe to our blog via email (On the Right Sidebar)
- 1 Entry: Add Take It From Me to your Google+ Circles (On the Right Sidebar)
- 1 Entry: “Like” Take It From Me on Facebook and update your Facebook status with a link to this giveaway
- 1 Entry: Follow Take It From Me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (You may do this once daily. Please put the link in your comment- SEE TWEET BUTTON BELOW FOR EASY TWEETING!!)
- 2 Entries: Add our button to your blog (On the Right Sidebar)
- 3 Entries: Post about this giveaway and include a link back to our blog (please put the link to your post in your comment)
- 1 Entry Each: Share this giveaway through email, Digg, Stumble It, Google Buzz, etc (Share buttons coming soon- some found below)
- 1 Entry Each: Send an Email to a family member or friend telling them about this giveaway and include takeitfrommegirls (at) gmail (dot) com in the CC
Giveaway closes Thursday June 14th at midnight
(Open to U.S. & CANADA!!)
Winner will be chosen using Random.org & announced the following day
(Remember to include your email in one of your posts or have it available on your profile so we can contact you of your win)
A BIG THANKS to URBAN TOES for providing me with a product to review & giveaway. These are my honest opinions, your experience may vary.