I must admit having babies is so much fun! It gives us women an excuse to go shopping for the most adorable little outfits, blankets, accessories and gear!
I received a copy of THE BABY CHEAPSKATE GUIDE TO BARGAINS: How to Save on Blankets, Bottles and Everything Baby and since receiving it, I have learned a lot of great ways to cut my unnecessary spending!
I thought I was doing pretty good until I began reading this book. I think my husband was getting tired of me the other night when I was telling him all the different ways we could be saving more money. I kept hearing "uh huh" and "yes honey!" Perhaps I was getting a little too excited!
What baby items you do—and don’t—need
The principles of shopping smart
Where to find great deals on baby products both online and off
How to use social media to find bargains and get advice
How to start couponing and other “insider” savings tips
"The average American family can expect to spend more than $23,000 for the first two years of a child’s life. Determined not to go into debt after the birth of her first child, author Angela Wynne discovered a knack for finding bargains. Since 2005, Wynne has shared deals and advice with fellow parents on her wildly popular blog, BabyCheapskate.com."
About The Baby Cheapskate Blog:" Find discounts on all your parenting needs at babycheapskate.com which scours the Web for the best deals every week"
–All You Magazine, February 2010
"Angie Wynne, of Atlanta, is a mom with a purpose: She single-mindedly tracks all the latest deals on diapers, formula, and other baby necessities and posts the finds on her Website, BabyCheapskate.com. One minute on her site can save you hours of shopping around– and lots of cash!"
–Parents Magazine, July 2007Buy It
Baby Cheapskate has generously offered 1 very lucky Take It From Me reader their very own copy of THE BABY CHEAPSKATE GUIDE TO BARGAINS: How to Save on Blankets, Bottles and Everything Baby!
HERE'S HOW TO WIN!
MANDATORY ENTRY (1 Entry):
EARN MORE ENTRIES! You may do any or all of these in any order. Leave a separate comment for each entry completed.
- 1 Entry: Like Baby Cheapskate On Facebook
- 1 Entry: Follow Baby Cheapskate On Twitter
- 1 Entry: Follow our blog publicly aka Google Friend Connect (On the Right Sidebar)
- 1 Entry: Subscribe to our blog by RSS Feed (On the Right Sidebar)
- 1 Entry: Subscribe to our blog via email (On the Right Sidebar)
- 1 Entry: Add Take It From Me to your Google+ Circles (On the Right Sidebar)
- 1 Entry: “Like” Take It From Me on Facebook and update your Facebook status with a link to this giveaway
- 1 Entry: Follow Take It From Me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (You may do this once daily. Please put the link in your comment- SEE TWEET BUTTON BELOW FOR EASY TWEETING!!)
- 2 Entries: Add our button to your blog (On the Right Sidebar)
- 3 Entries: Post about this giveaway and include a link back to our blog (please put the link to your post in your comment)
- 1 Entry Each: Share this giveaway through email, Digg, Stumble It, Google Buzz, etc (Share buttons coming soon- some found below)
- 1 Entry Each: Send an Email to a family member or friend telling them about this giveaway and include takeitfrommegirls (at) gmail (dot) com in the CC
Giveaway closes Thursday June 7th at midnight
(Open to U.S. ONLY)
Winner will be chosen using Random.org & announced the following day
(Remember to include your email in one of your posts or have it available on your profile so we can contact you of your win)
A BIG THANKS to BabyCheapskate.com for providing me with a product to review & giveaway. These are my honest opinions, your experience may vary.