When I saw Grandmother's Buttons beautiful jewelry, it instantly brought back memories of my own grandparents who passed away only a few years ago. In the summer, while visiting my parents, I actually had the honor of going through my grandparent's buttons that my mom inherited when they died. It was neat to see the uniqueness of the buttons and how special they were to me. I have really admired Grandmother's Buttons, and the company they have become. Not only do their products look beautiful, but each piece has special meaning and emotion behind them.
Grandmother's Buttons collections, and have had so much fun with each one.
Grandmother's Buttons site, you will find jewelry that you simply can't live without and will fall in love with the moment you see them. They have everything from Bracelets, Brooches, Charms, Earrings, Necklaces, Rings and Watches!
Grandmother's Buttons Priceless Pearls Bracelet with matching pearl earrings and I absolutely loved them. The bracelet was very comfortable to wear and fit extremely well. The earrings complemented the bracelet and made my outfit complete, while looking stylish and cute!
This Silver Cuff Link Watch is just what I needed. It is a beautiful one-of-kind piece of jewelry that has saved me a lot of hassle. I am always checking my cell phone throughout the day to see what time it is, so I thought it would be nice to have a watch. Now, instead of digging through my purse looking for my phone, I just look down at my wrist. I love that not only is it a watch, but it's a gorgeous piece of jewelry that is very flattering.
Something that I really like about Grandmother's Buttons is the fit. Each piece stays in place and they don't feel too heavy or loose fitting. I have small wrists, so jewelry normally falls off throughout the day making me nervous that I am going to lose a piece of jewelry that I love.
I have received so many great compliments while wearing Grandmother's Buttons jewelry and it is because each piece is simply stunning and unique, that you can't help but not LOVE them!
Visit Grandmother's Buttons and purchase one-of-kind, beautiful, unique jewelry!
EARN MORE ENTRIES! You may do any or all of these in any order. Leave a separate comment for each entry completed.
- 1 Entry: Follow our blog publicly aka Google Friend Connect (On the Right Sidebar)
- 1 Entry: Subscribe to our blog by RSS Feed (On the Right Sidebar)
- 1 Entry: Subscribe to our blog via email (On the Right Sidebar)
- 1 Entry: Add Take It From Me to your Google+ Circles (On the Right Sidebar)
- 1 Entry: “Like” Take It From Me on Facebook and update your Facebook status with a link to this giveaway
- 1 Entry: Follow Take It From Me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (You may do this once daily. Please put the link in your comment- SEE TWEET BUTTON BELOW FOR EASY TWEETING!!)
- 2 Entries: Add our button to your blog (On the Right Sidebar)
- 3 Entries: Post about this giveaway and include a link back to our blog (please put the link to your post in your comment)
- 1 Entry Each: Share this giveaway through email, Digg, Stumble It, Google Buzz, etc (Share buttons coming soon- some found below)
- 1 Entry Each: Send an Email to a family member or friend telling them about this giveaway and include takeitfrommegirls (at) gmail (dot) com in the CC
Giveaway closes Saturday March 17th at midnight
(Open to U.S. ONLY)
Winner will be chosen using Random.org & announced the following day
(Remember to include your email in one of your posts or have it available on your profile so we can contact you of your win)
A BIG THANKS to Grandmother's Buttons for providing me with products to review. These are my honest opinions, your experience may vary.