By Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen, Amy Newmark
416 Pages (Paperback)
About the book: "Food is an expression of love — both the romantic kind and the comforting kind between family and friends. With its savory, sweet, and sometimes spicy stories, this delightful collection will sprinkle in laughs, warm hearts of readers, and stir up memories that certain aromas and tastes always bring. Readers will relish the stories on how love and food together played a flavorful part in life. Some recipes included too!"
Chicken Soup for the Soul have generously offered 1 very lucky Take It From Me reader their very own copy of Chicken Soup for the Soul: 101 Stories Celebrating Special Times with Family and Friends... and Recipes Too
HERE'S HOW TO WIN!
MANDATORY ENTRY (1 Entry):
- Tell us What you love about Chicken Soup for the Soul books!
EARN MORE ENTRIES! You may do any or all of these in any order. Leave a separate comment for each entry completed.
- 1 Entry: "Like" Chicken Soup for the Soul on Facebook
- 1 Entry: Follow Chicken Soup for the Soul on Twitter
- 1 Entry: Follow our blog publicly aka Google Friend Connect (On the Right Sidebar)
- 1 Entry: Subscribe to our blog by RSS Feed (On the Right Sidebar)
- 1 Entry: Subscribe to our blog via email (On the Right Sidebar)
- 1 Entry: Add Take It From Me to your Google+ Circles (On the Right Sidebar)
- 1 Entry: “Like” Take It From Me on Facebook and update your Facebook status with a link to this giveaway
- 1 Entry: Follow Take It From Me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (You may do this once daily. Please put the link in your comment- SEE TWEET BUTTON BELOW FOR EASY TWEETING!!)
- 2 Entries: Add our button to your blog (On the Right Sidebar)
- 3 Entries: Post about this giveaway and include a link back to our blog (please put the link to your post in your comment)
- 1 Entry Each: Share this giveaway through email, Digg, Stumble It, Google Buzz, etc (Share buttons coming soon- some found below)
Giveaway closes Thursday March 8th at midnight
(Open to U.S. & CANADA!!)
Winner will be chosen using Random.org & announced the following day
(Remember to include your email in one of your posts or have it available on your profile so we can contact you of your win)
A BIG THANKS to Chicken Soup for the Soul for providing me with a copy of this book, and for providing one as a giveaway for one of our readers. These are my honest opinions, your experience may vary.