"SlickSugar, Inc was founded on the desire to offer the “little people” in our lives a voice in their own wardrobe and to march to the beat of their own drum. It has been created by us, for you and your little ones….to offer a point of difference and in our own little way, allowing them to show the world they are one-of-a-kind."
SlickSugar has some of the cutest clothes. I am having a baby boy in only a few weeks, so I am completely obsessed with adorable boy clothes. Here are a couple of my favorites from SlickSugar's Boy Collection:
Isn't this Rookie LP Romper just the most adorable thing ever!?
Or how about this Surf’s Up Set? My family loves to go surfing in Tofino in the summers, so I am dying to get my hands on this little outfit!
Aside from their absolutely adorable boy's collection, I was thrilled to review SlickSugar's newest addition, their "Keep the Music Alive Tee." What is really neat about this Tee is that "A percentage of proceeds from the cute new graphic “Keep the Music Alive” tees go to support the non-profit organization Little Kids Rock, which is a leading provider of free music lessons and musical instruments to underprivileged children in public schools."
"They partner with school districts across the country to restore and revitalize music programs in schools that have been closed due to budget cuts. They provide free music classes and instruments to underserved schools. It is a great cause and a percentage of the proceeds from our SlickSugar “Keep The Music Alive” tee will support the foundation."
My favorite part of the logo is the adorable birdy with music notes coming out of its mouth while standing on the guitar!
My daughter had the opportunity of receiving one of these cute Tees and absolutely loves it. The material is super soft and it is actually a little fitted which makes it even more adorable. Paired with a cute pair of jeans, this is an awesome shirt, especially knowing that part of the proceeds are going to a great cause.
EARN MORE ENTRIES! You may do any or all of these in any order. Leave a separate comment for each entry completed.
- 1 Entry: "Follow" Slick Sugar on Twitter
- 1 Entry: "Like" Slick Sugar on Facebook
- 1 Entry: Follow our blog publicly aka Google Friend Connect (On the Right Sidebar)
- 1 Entry: Subscribe to our blog by RSS Feed (On the Right Sidebar)
- 1 Entry: Subscribe to our blog via email (On the Right Sidebar)
- 1 Entry: “Like” Take It From Me on Facebook and update your Facebook status with a link to this giveaway
- 1 Entry: Follow Take It From Me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (You may do this once daily. Please put the link in your comment- SEE TWEET BUTTON BELOW FOR EASY TWEETING!!)
- 2 Entries: Add our button to your blog (On the Right Sidebar)
- 3 Entries: Post about this giveaway and include a link back to our blog (please put the link to your post in your comment)
- 1 Entry Each: Share this giveaway through email, Digg, Stumble It, Google Buzz, etc (Share buttons coming soon- some found below)
Giveaway closes Wednesday February 1st at midnight
(Open to U.S. ONLY)
Winner will be chosen using Random.org & announced the following day
A big thank you to Slick Sugar for providing me with a Keep The Music Alive Tee to review and for providing one as a giveaway for one of our readers. These are my honest opinions, your experience may vary.