"Kauffman's "Bird-In-Hand Brand" Orchard Products have been recognized and enjoyed since the early 1900's. Founder Amos L. Kauffman planted the first fruit trees in 1911, and today the 3rd, 4th, & 5th generations operate the business. Our warehouse and country market are located in the heart of Pennsylvania's Dutch Country, along Rt. 340 between the villages of Bird-In-Hand and Intercourse."
Kauffman's Fruit Farm has some of the most delicious foods you'll find, from All Natural Fruit Butters made right on the farm, to Freshly Squeezed Sweet Apple Cider.
As you can see from the picture the Apple Cider barely made it from the box to the fridge, without us devouring it in one sitting! My family was super exited to not only drink the cider, but to taste the Blueberry Jam and Strawberry Flavored Apple Butter.
The Blueberry Jam was extremely delightful, with a very smooth texture and just enough sugar, I enjoyed it on almost everything from crackers to toast and of course my all time favorite, bagels. As for the Strawberry Flavored Apple Butter, the consistency is more like an applesauce, which was also equally delicious. It was however, a little tart from the strawberries, but I quite enjoyed it!
The Sweet Apple Cider was so yummy, as I mentioned above, it barely made it into the fridge. It is made with both sweet and tart apples which I think is the key to refreshing apple cider because it wasn't too sweet but it also wasn't too tart, it was absolutely perfect. So, if you haven't tried it, then you better do so because you'll never purchase any other kind of apple cider again!Buy It!
EARN MORE ENTRIES! You may do any or all of these in any order. Leave a separate comment for each entry completed.
- 1 Entry: Follow our blog publicly aka Google Friend Connect (On the Right Sidebar)
- 1 Entry: Subscribe to our blog by RSS Feed (On the Right Sidebar)
- 1 Entry: Subscribe to our blog via email (On the Right Sidebar)
- 1 Entry: “Like” Take It From Me on Facebook and update your Facebook status with a link to this giveaway
- 1 Entry: Follow Take It From Me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (You may do this once daily. Please put the link in your comment- SEE TWEET BUTTON BELOW FOR EASY TWEETING!!)
- 2 Entries: Add our button to your blog (On the Right Sidebar)
- 3 Entries: Post about this giveaway and include a link back to our blog (please put the link to your post in your comment)
- 1 Entry Each: Share this giveaway through email, Digg, Stumble It, Google Buzz, etc (Share buttons coming soon- some found below)
Giveaway closes Friday January 27th at midnight
(Open to U.S. ONLY)
Winner will be chosen using Random.org & announced the following day
A big thank you to Kauffman's Fruit Farm for providing me with their Sweet Apple Cider, Blueberry Jam and their Strawberry Apple Butter to review and for providing a pint of their Apple Butter as a giveaway for one of our readers. These are my honest opinions, your experience may vary.