"Sarid Ditton founded Wee Can Too in 2007 as her then, only daughter, Savannah, turned 6 months. As an artist, she sought out fingerpaints that would endure the curiousity of an infant. Many companies claimed to be safe and non-toxic, but still contained dyes that make her feel unsettled about “feeding” them to her baby. She started tinkering in the kitchen and finally came up with a product that is completely edible, organic and most of all, safe for babies and toddlers."
Kids are very creative, so when we give them the opportunity to explore, it's then that we see their true colors!
Wee Can Too is the perfect place to find children's art supplies that even your littlest ones can enjoy! Their products are edible, so you can feel at ease knowing that no harmful ingredients are being absorbed into their precious bodies.
I had the opportunity to review Wee Can Too's Tottle Set and their Edible Veggie Sidewalk Chalk. I was amazed by both products because of the fact they are made with edible ingredients. The colors of both the fingerpaint and the chalk were very vibrant and extremely fun to use!
The Fingerpaint comes as a powder and all you do is add water and shake it to create your paint. The paint was a lot of fun to play with and colored the paper well. Being that it is made from fruits and vegetables, the texture is different than regular fingerpaint, but knowing that it is safe for my kids, it's definitely worth it.
The Edible Veggie Sidewalk Chalk is really neat. There is snow on the ground here, so we actually used them inside in our basement! They were a little messy, but I was surprised at how easy it was to clean up. My girls really had fun using them, and loved the different colors!
EARN MORE ENTRIES! You may do any or all of these in any order. Leave a separate comment for each entry completed.
- 1 Entry: Follow our blog publicly aka Google Friend Connect (On the Right Sidebar)
- 1 Entry: Subscribe to our blog by RSS Feed (On the Right Sidebar)
- 1 Entry: Subscribe to our blog via email (On the Right Sidebar)
- 1 Entry: “Like” Take It From Me on Facebook and update your Facebook status with a link to this giveaway
- 1 Entry: Follow Take It From Me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (You may do this once daily. Please put the link in your comment- SEE TWEET BUTTON BELOW FOR EASY TWEETING!!)
- 2 Entries: Add our button to your blog (On the Right Sidebar)
- 3 Entries: Post about this giveaway and include a link back to our blog (please put the link to your post in your comment)
- 1 Entry Each: Share this giveaway through email, Digg, Stumble It, Google Buzz, etc (Share buttons coming soon- some found below)
Giveaway closes Thursday December 15th at midnight
(Open to U.S. & CANADA!!)
Winner will be chosen using Random.org & announced the following day
A big thank you to Wee Can Too for providing me with a Tottle Set and Edible Veggie Chalk to review, and for providing a Tottle Set for one of our readers. These are my honest opinions, your experience may vary.