"uKloo Early Reader Treasure Hunt Game: A new concept in Educational Games helps children gain confidence as they learn to read. uKloo turns your home into the game board and gets kids physically active.Parents are in charge with uKloo! After all who knows their kids best? Parents decide which cards to use, how many cards to leave out and what SURPRISE will best motivate their child!"
As little kids, there were many moments where we needed something do to because we were BORED! I vividly remember my littlest brother and I making a treasure hunt game with clues that sent us running all over the house! We had an absolute blast! I can't remember what the end prizes would be, but I am sure they weren't too extravagant, coming from a little boy with no money!
When I found uKloo online and read what the Early Reader Treasure Hunt Game involved it brought back so many fun memories and I was delighted to review it with my kids!
Ukloo was created as a reading game with the help of teachers, parents, kids and even special needs families! Not only is uKloo extremely fun to play, but it is educational as well. It is great for Beginner Readers, Young Readers, Reluctant Readers, ADHD Children, Autistic Kids and English as a second language students. The Early Reader Treasure Hunt Game provides kids with physical activity, an opportunity for them to problem solve and independent learning and play.
With uKloo all the work of a treasure hunt is done for you! My favorite part is the picture helper. It has pictures of the words on the cards, so my kids can refer to the chart when they can't figure out the word on the card! I keep this on the fridge so they know where they can find it. It is really a genius idea and makes the game a ton of fun! There are also 3 levels to the game. Each level gets a little more difficult, so you can slowly add in the harder cards as your kids get older and smarter!
EARN MORE ENTRIES! You may do any or all of these in any order. Leave a separate comment for each entry completed.
- 1 Entry: “Like” uKloo on Facebook
- 1 Entry: "Follow" uKloo on Twitter
- 1 Entry: Check out the uKloo YouTube Channel
- 1 Entry: Follow our blog publicly aka Google Friend Connect (On the Right Sidebar)
- 1 Entry: Subscribe to our blog by RSS Feed (On the Right Sidebar)
- 1 Entry: Subscribe to our blog via email (On the Right Sidebar)
- 1 Entry: “Like” Take It From Me on Facebook and update your Facebook status with a link to this giveaway
- 1 Entry: Follow Take It From Me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (You may do this once daily. Please put the link in your comment- SEE TWEET BUTTON BELOW FOR EASY TWEETING!!)
- 2 Entries: Add our button to your blog (On the Right Sidebar)
- 3 Entries: Post about this giveaway and include a link back to our blog (please put the link to your post in your comment)
- 1 Entry Each: Share this giveaway through email, Digg, Stumble It, Google Buzz, etc (Share buttons coming soon- some found below)
Giveaway closes Monday December 12th at midnight
(Open to U.S. & CANADA!!)
Winner will be chosen using Random.org & announced the following day
A big thank you to uKloo for providing me with their Early Reader Treasure Hunt Game to review, and for providing the uKloo Early Reader Treasure Hunt Game as a giveaway for one of our readers. These are my honest opinions, your experience may vary.