The tommee tippee® explora® line of BPA-free toddler drinking and feeding products, is designed to take children from first sips and nibbles to grown-up drinking and self feeding by easing transitions along the way, while helping to reduce stress and mess at mealtime.Tommee Tippee is a company that I have come to rely on for quality baby and toddler feeding products and am very excited for their products to be featured in our 2011 Holiday Gift Guide this year!
I was provided with a set of explora ® truly spill proof sippy cups in pink/green, four explora ® weaning bowls in green/blue, six explora ® Weaning spoons, and an orange explora ® easi-mat. from Tommee Tippee's Weaning Line!
The Truly Spill Proof Drinking Cups have been really nice for my girls. They are a stage 2 cup, recommended for 9+ months. As silly as this may sound, I actually tested these out myself because I wanted to know the liquid flow, along with the effort it took to get the liquid out. I was very surprised at how easy they were to drink from, yet they stay completely spill proof when tipped over. These are definitely good cups that I can rely on for my kids. Lastly, and a very important aspect that I look for in drinking cups is the hygiene cap, keeping germs away from the spout while they are not in use. The cap is attached to the lid and actually hides in the lid, out of the way for the thirsty drinkers. (You can see it in first photo, one lid is up and one is down)
I would highly recommend watching the product demonstration video because it will help you understand how the valves work and the cleaning instructions. They are very simple, but great to know!
The Weaning Bowls are a stage 1, for 6+ months. I love these bowls because they stack easily and are dishwasher, microwave and freezer safe. I use these daily for my girls' meals and they love eating out of them because they are so bright and fun. It really makes eating enjoyable for them, which is nice! A great feature to these bowls besides being dishwasher, microwaveable and freezer safe is that they work in conjunction with the Tommee Tippee Easi-Mat.
As shown below, the Weaning Bowl is placed onto the Easi-Mat which creates a suction, keeping the bowl from sliding around on the table surface. I can't tell you how much this has saved me from scrubbing my floors. I still have to clean, but not merely as much, thank goodness. I have used the Easi-Mat straight on the kitchen table and on the highchair tray and both ways work great.
Tommee Tippee products are very bright and fun, making eating and drinking a delight for my girls!
EARN MORE ENTRIES! You may do any or all of these in any order. Leave a separate comment for each entry completed.
- 1 Entry: “Like” Tommee Tippee on Facebook
- 1 Entry: "Follow" Tommee Tippee on Twitter
- 1 Entry: Check out Tommee Tippee's YouTube Channel
- 1 Entry: Follow our blog publicly aka Google Friend Connect (On the Right Sidebar)
- 1 Entry: Subscribe to our blog by RSS Feed (On the Right Sidebar)
- 1 Entry: Subscribe to our blog via email (On the Right Sidebar)
- 1 Entry: “Like” Take It From Me on Facebook and update your Facebook status with a link to this giveaway
- 1 Entry: Follow Take It From Me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (You may do this once daily. Please put the link in your comment- SEE TWEET BUTTON BELOW FOR EASY TWEETING!!)
- 2 Entries: Add our button to your blog (On the Right Sidebar)
- 3 Entries: Post about this giveaway and include a link back to our blog (please put the link to your post in your comment)
- 1 Entry Each: Share this giveaway through email, Digg, Stumble It, Google Buzz, etc (Share buttons coming soon- some found below)
Giveaway closes Friday December 9th at midnight
(Open to U.S. ONLY!!)
Winner will be chosen using Random.org & announced the following day
A big thank you to Tommee Tippee for providing me with a set of spill proof cups, easi-mat, and a bowl and spoon set to review, and for providing either a set of spill proof cups OR a feeding set as a giveaway for one of our readers. These are my honest opinions, your experience may vary.