Like many women, I love bags of all kinds, so when I found Thirty-One Gifts, I was in heaven! Thirty-One Gifts is the perfect place to find cute, affordable and very stylish purses, tote bags, cosmetic bags, wallets, baskets, luggage bags, and much, much more! They really have everything you need to stay organized and cute!
I had the delightful opportunity of working with Thirty-One Gifts Independent Consultant Dana Woods and have been very impressed with her professionalism. Dana sent me their Harvest Floral Organizing Utility Tote and it has been perfect. The tote has five outside pockets, along with two mesh pockets. The outside pockets are the highlight of the bag for me because I keep my girl's sippy cups in them for easy access, plus they are separated from my other belongings in case they spill.
As for the mesh pockets, I keep my girl's shoes or anything that is too dirty to put in with the snacks and blankets. The pockets are large enough for many things which I really like.
I have received many compliments on my Organizing Utility Tote and have been using it for everything. It's very cute and it fits all of my things as well as my girls belongings. It hangs nicely on my stroller and is easy to find things in the main compartment. It's just an overall perfect bag for a mom!
"I really feel that my personal success with Thirty-One so far is largely due to excellent TIMING. I did my research and determined that there were not nearly enough Consultants in my state to provide service to the area. I recently started comparing state populations to number of Consultants in each state and determined that there are MANY states where Thirty-One is very under-represented. I highly encourage anyone living in one of these states to consider becoming a Consultant with Thirty-One. TIMING IS EVERYTHING and for these states, the time to launch a successful Thirty-One business is NOW. Anyone interested in learning more about the business can contact me and I'd love to share the information with them and help them every step of the way."
If you live in these states, then now might be a great time to become a consultant: California, Nevada, Arizona, Utah, Massachusetts, Oregon, Connecticut, New York, Rhode Island, New Mexico, Vermont, Idaho, Montana, Colorado, Wisconsin, New Hampshire, South, Dakota, Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Minnesota, Maine, Arkansas, Florida
Contact Dana Woods to learn more!
- Visit Thirty-One Gifts, then come back here and tell us your favorite product from their Catalog!
EARN MORE ENTRIES! You may do any or all of these in any order. Leave a separate comment for each entry completed.
- 1 Entry: “Like” Thirty-One Gifts on Facebook
- 1 Entry: "Follow" Thirty-One Gifts on Twitter
- 1 Entry: Check out Thirty-One Gifts YouTube Channel
- 1 Entry: Follow our blog publicly aka Google Friend Connect (On the Right Sidebar)
- 1 Entry: Subscribe to our blog by RSS Feed (On the Right Sidebar)
- 1 Entry: Subscribe to our blog via email (On the Right Sidebar)
- 1 Entry: “Like” Take It From Me on Facebook and update your Facebook status with a link to this giveaway
- 1 Entry: Follow Take It From Me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (You may do this once daily. Please put the link in your comment- SEE TWEET BUTTON BELOW FOR EASY TWEETING!!)
- 2 Entries: Add our button to your blog (On the Right Sidebar)
- 3 Entries: Post about this giveaway and include a link back to our blog (please put the link to your post in your comment)
- 1 Entry Each: Share this giveaway through email, Digg, Stumble It, Google Buzz, etc (Share buttons coming soon- some found below)
Giveaway closes Wednesday December 14th at midnight
(Open to U.S. & CANADA!!)
Winner will be chosen using Random.org & announced the following day
A big thank you to Dana Woods for providing me a Thirty-One Gifts Utility Tote to review, and for providing a Thirty-One Gifts Utility Tote as a giveaway for one of our readers. These are my honest opinions, your experience may vary.