If you are a health nut like me then you are going to love Tropical Traditions! They have everything from high quality coconut oil, organic foods, skin care, supplements, household goods and pet products. They even have some great gifts for the holiday this season.
I have been so fortunate to have found Tropical Traditions and have learned so much from their site. I am continually learning more about what makes products wholesome and healthy, and have absolutely loved every product I have reviewed so far.
Since Christmas is just around the corner, I wanted to review a product that would make a great gift this holiday. Tropical Traditions generously sent me their Organic Baby Silk Moisturizing Cream to review and it has been perfect during this dry, cold weather we have been having. My hands are dry and have been getting very cracked and sore. I chose the Baby Silk because I wanted something calming as well as a cream that smelled nice. The mixture of oils in this cream really works well together and leaves my skin extremely soft.
The Baby Silk Moisturizing Cream is considered to be a beneficial overnight cream, however, I use it night and day and it's been fantastic. What I really like about Tropical Traditions is that they tell you what is in the product you are purchasing. Here are the ingredients in The Baby Silk Cream: purified water, organic virgin coconut oil, plant based emulsifying wax, palm stearic, grapefruit seed extract, organic beeswax, organic virgin palm oil, and organic essential oils of lavender, ylang ylang, geranium, roman chamomile, and rose.
Some things I really enjoy about this product are:
1. Made with the finest organic virgin coconut and palm oils.
2. The coconut oil used in the making has a higher level of antioxidants than other coconut oils.
3. Contain no alcohols, no artificial fragrances, and no petroleum products
4. Use high quality organic essential oils imported from France
Here are some great holiday gift ideas that I know you will love!
Skin Care Packages that are all ready for the holidays!
EARN MORE ENTRIES! You may do any or all of these in any order. Leave a separate comment for each entry completed.
- 1 Entry: "Follow" Tropical Traditions on Twitter
- 1 Entry: Subscribe to the Tropical Traditions Sales Newsletter
- 1 Entry: Check out Tropical Traditions FREE kitchen tested recipes!
- 1 Entry: Follow our blog publicly aka Google Friend Connect (On the Right Sidebar)
- 1 Entry: Subscribe to our blog by RSS Feed (On the Right Sidebar)
- 1 Entry: Subscribe to our blog via email (On the Right Sidebar)
- 1 Entry: “Like” Take It From Me on Facebook and update your Facebook status with a link to this giveaway
- 1 Entry: Follow Take It From Me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (You may do this once daily. Please put the link in your comment- SEE TWEET BUTTON BELOW FOR EASY TWEETING!!)
- 2 Entries: Add our button to your blog (On the Right Sidebar)
- 3 Entries: Post about this giveaway and include a link back to our blog (please put the link to your post in your comment)
- 1 Entry Each: Share this giveaway through email, Digg, Stumble It, Google Buzz, etc (Share buttons coming soon- some found below)
- 1 Entry Each: Send an Email to a family member or friend telling them about this giveaway and include takeitfrommegirls (at) gmail (dot) com in the CC
Giveaway closes Tuesday November 15th at midnight
(Open to U.S. & Canada)
Winner will be chosen using Random.org & announced the following day
(Remember to include your email in one of your posts or have it available on your profile so we can contact you of your win)
A big thank you to Tropical Tradition for providing me with a jar of Baby Silk Moisturizing Cream to review, and for providing one as a giveaway for one of our readers. These are my honest opinions, your experience may vary.