"Sustainability is our priority, as we are firmly committed to the goal of protecting and nurturing our natural resources. With a passionate diligence to positively impacting our environment, our high quality makeup and skincare is a reflection of our ideals. We practice local love, and source the finest natural ingredients from local farms while dreaming up our newest ultra-feminine shades."
Everyday Minerals is "a vegan line, offering high quality mineral makeup at a price affordable to all women."
A few things I really like about Everyday Minerals' products are they are "free of nanotechnology, carmine, dimethicone, fragrance, animal by products, bismuth oxychloride, silicone and lake dyes." When I have breakouts, I most often go back to my makeup for causing them, but since I have been using mineral makeup my complexion seems to be doing a lot better. I have not used mineral eyeshadow or blush before, so I was very excited to sample these products from Everyday Minerals.
I was given two samples of their eyeshadow, I Do Declare and Hot Chocolate. Both shades are very lovely. The I Do Declare is a coppery color that has a really nice shimmer to it. When I first used this eyeshadow, I didn't realize how little you needed, so through trial and error, I learned that a little goes a long way and I love it! After I apply the I Do Declare I have been using Everyday Minerals' Hot Chocolate, which is a pearlescent light tan/brown. It blends the I Do Declare so perfectly and last all day, without having to re-apply my makeup when I go out.
I also received two blushes, Sprung! and Snuggle. The Sprung! really suites its name because it's more on the bright side. It's a nice pinkish "berry", as the Snuggle is more on the "peachy" beige side. They both have been really great to have depending on what look I am going for. If I want a more dramatic look, I use the Sprung!, if I feel like being more casual, but still want to look cute, I use Snuggle! Both products feel very smooth and light on my face, I always forget I even have makeup on.
EARN MORE ENTRIES! You may do any or all of these in any order. Leave a separate comment for each entry completed.
- 1 Entry: “Like” Everyday Minerals on Facebook
- 1 Entry: Follow our blog publicly aka Google Friend Connect (On the Right Sidebar)
- 1 Entry: Subscribe to our blog by RSS Feed (On the Right Sidebar)
- 1 Entry: Subscribe to our blog via email (On the Right Sidebar)
- 1 Entry: “Like” Take It From Me on Facebook and update your Facebook status with a link to this giveaway
- 1 Entry: Follow Take It From Me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (You may do this once daily. Please put the link in your comment- SEE TWEET BUTTON BELOW FOR EASY TWEETING!!)
- 2 Entries: Add our button to your blog (On the Right Sidebar)
- 3 Entries: Post about this giveaway and include a link back to our blog (please put the link to your post in your comment)
- 1 Entry Each: Share this giveaway through email, Digg, Stumble It, Google Buzz, etc (Share buttons coming soon- some found below)
Giveaway closes Thursday December 8th at midnight
(Open to U.S. & CANADA!)
Winner will be chosen using Random.org & announced the following day
A big thank you to Everyday Minerals for providing me with mineral makeup to review, and for providing two mineral makeup products as a giveaway for one of our readers. These are my honest opinions, your experience may vary.