Continuum Games, Inc. is a privately owned company with a mission to bring families together through exciting new game concepts that appeal to all generations of game players.
Continuum Games has everything from party games, conversations games, games for kids to seasonal games and travel games. I really like that their goal is to bring families together, and what better way than with games!
I had the opportunity to review one of Continuum Games best sellers Family Talk and another fun game called Lumps, the Elf Coal Game.
Family Talk is a conversation starter game for the whole family! The game includes 100 question cards and is small enough to bring with you everywhere. Whether you are at home, in the car, at the airport, you can always have a fun time! Although my daughters are a little young, I know I will be using this on every trip we take because I think it's a great way to have fun while getting everyone participating. I can just see us now, piled in the car and whipping out Family Talk! The questions are great, I especially like this one below. I am curious to know what my kids will say!!
Lumps, the Elf Coal Game. This is another game that is perfect to slip in your purse for those moments you wished you had a fun game to play. Lumps, the Elf Coal Game is a dice game that looks small and simple, but actually has a lot to it. I was amazed at how much information could fit on such a small rule card. I think the lumps of coal are adorable and would make a great stocking stuffer. This game is a ton of fun and will make you want to play over and over!
Here is how you play:
The goal is to score the most points in three rolls by rolling pairs of the same number. Roll a pair of 3s, score 3 points, a pair of 10s scores 10 points. What makes the game unique is that it has four different types of dice and there are few high numbers. On each turn you have to make decisions on which dice to keep and re-roll. Do you play it safe and hold a pair of 4s, or chance it and try for a high pair?
EARN MORE ENTRIES! You may do any or all of these in any order. Leave a separate comment for each entry completed.
- 1 Entry: "Follow" Continuum Games on Twitter
- 1 Entry: Follow our blog publicly aka Google Friend Connect (On the Right Sidebar)
- 1 Entry: Subscribe to our blog by RSS Feed (On the Right Sidebar)
- 1 Entry: Subscribe to our blog via email (On the Right Sidebar)
- 1 Entry: “Like” Take It From Me on Facebook and update your Facebook status with a link to this giveaway
- 1 Entry: Follow Take It From Me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (You may do this once daily. Please put the link in your comment- SEE TWEET BUTTON BELOW FOR EASY TWEETING!!)
- 2 Entries: Add our button to your blog (On the Right Sidebar)
- 3 Entries: Post about this giveaway and include a link back to our blog (please put the link to your post in your comment)
- 1 Entry Each: Share this giveaway through email, Digg, Stumble It, Google Buzz, etc (Share buttons coming soon- some found below)
Giveaway closes Saturday November 26th at midnight
(Open to U.S. ONLY!!)
Winner will be chosen using Random.org & announced the following day
A big thank you to Continuum Games for providing me with Lumps, the Elf Coal Game and Family Talk to review, and for providing Lumps, the Elf Coal Game and Family Talk as a giveaway for one of our readers. These are my honest opinions, your experience may vary.