Chronicle Books was very generous and sent me 5 books and activities to review, each one unique in its own way! The first item, The Small Object Thumbprint Masterpieces, is from their stationary section. I love all kinds of stationary, and thought this kit was so fun! It comes with a two-toned ink pad, step-by-step instructions, a ton of adorable post cards, and lots of stickers. You simply choose a post card that suites the person receiving the post card, and start creating your Thumbprint Masterpieces! Definitely a fun set for the creative ones!
The second item, Watercolor Postcards: A Portable Studio, comes from their toys/games section. I really enjoy painting, but most of the time I need A LOT of directions. This kit is perfect for the beginning blooming artist because it comes with easy-to-follow instructions with tips from watercolor experts! The set comes with everything you need to create a beautiful watercolor postcard to send to that special someone! I would love to receive a postcard like this in the mail, knowing someone made it just for me!
The third item, the World's Smallest Post Service is from their craft kits section and is absolutely hilarious! You must check out the short video below to get the feel for just how small these packages and letters are! The set comes with 40 mini writing sheets, 40 mini envelopes, 60 envelope seals, 4 mini gift boxes, 4 sheets Kraft wrapping paper, 4 sheets miniature "newspaper" packing paper, 44 inches twine, 40 postage stamps and 32 special delivery stickers. I'm planning on using these to write special notes to my kids, which I know they will LOVE!
The fourth book, Farts Around the World is my husbands favorite! We were both on the floor laughing with this one. Each page has a country and a number that corresponds to the number on the side. Each fart has been nick named and has a short blurb on it, then you press the button and listen to the fart! I was very surprised at how well each fart represented the country, which made it even more ridiculous than it looks and had me laughing so hard!How to Speak Wookiee is for the Star Wars fan because it teaches you all the techniques for speaking Wookiee! Whether you are in the office or using public transportion, you'll know how to communicate to your fellow Wookiee friends! The blurb on each page is quite entertaining and pretty genius, you'll have everyone in your family laughing!
Chronicle Books has generously offered 1 of our lucky Take It From Me readers one copy of each of the following: The Small Object Thumbprint Masterpieces, How to Speak Wookiee, Watercolor Postcards: A Portable Studio & World's Smallest Post Service!
HERE'S HOW TO WIN!
MANDATORY ENTRY (1 Entry):
EARN MORE ENTRIES! You may do any or all of these in any order. Leave a separate comment for each entry completed.
- 1 Entry: “Like” Chronicle Books on Facebook
- 1 Entry: "Follow" Chronicle Books on Twitter
- 1 Entry: Follow our blog publicly aka Google Friend Connect (On the Right Sidebar)
- 1 Entry: Subscribe to our blog by RSS Feed (On the Right Sidebar)
- 1 Entry: Subscribe to our blog via email (On the Right Sidebar)
- 1 Entry: “Like” Take It From Me on Facebook and update your Facebook status with a link to this giveaway
- 1 Entry: Follow Take It From Me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (You may do this once daily. Please put the link in your comment- SEE TWEET BUTTON BELOW FOR EASY TWEETING!!)
- 2 Entries: Add our button to your blog (On the Right Sidebar)
- 3 Entries: Post about this giveaway and include a link back to our blog (please put the link to your post in your comment)
- 1 Entry Each: Share this giveaway through email, Digg, Stumble It, Google Buzz, etc (Share buttons coming soon- some found below)
Giveaway closes Thursday December 1st at midnight
(Open to U.S. & CANADA!!)
Winner will be chosen using Random.org & announced the following day
A big thank you to Chronicle Books for providing me with these books to review, and for providing a set of books as a giveaway for one of our readers. These are my honest opinions, your experience may vary.