Being a proud breastfeeding mama, I am always on the lookout for supportive products for nursing. With each baby, I seem to find more and more products to help me as a mommy. One of these products that I’ve come across is reusable nursing pads! Not only do they save money and the environment, I find that they are more comfortable, super easy to use, and so much more effective then disposables! I had been trying out different brands and comparing their performance. Some were too small, some were too thick, some were too flimsy, some weren’t as comfortable as I would like, etc. Then I came across EPiBi Nursing and Breastfeeding Pads!
EPiBi was kind enough to let me review their nursing pads, and honestly they are the best ones I’ve found! Not your typically nursing pads, the EPiBi nursing pads are antimicrobial, hypoallergenic, non-abrasive, moisture-wicking, and created specifically for skin protection and skin health! Here are a few of the great benefits of these pads (from their website):
• Antimicrobial - keeps nursing pads and skin clean
• Moisture wicking - skin stays drier
• Quick dry - skin stays drier
• Leak proof - clothes stay dry
• Natural contouring - no pleats or seams to pinch skin
• Available in Super Absorbency and Regular Absorbency pads
• Reusable and washable - better for economy and environment
In addition to the benefits listed above, here are a few other reasons I really like them:
-Perfect Size – not too big, not too small. I found the size to be just what I wanted!
- Perfect Thickness – not too thick, not too thin. You won’t see them through your clothes and they still are able to hold quite a bit of wetness in to keep you dry!
- Ultra Comfortable – the material is so smooth, silky, and soft. They feel great on my skin and I forget that I’m wearing them.
- They Come with a Washing Bag- no more losing them in the wash! EPiBi provides a handy net bag to wash your pads in!
- Cute Designs- not only do they have various colors to choose from, they also have some cute patterns as well. I didn’t think it was possible to feel…dare I say it…sexy while wearing breast pads. I was wrong!
Overall, I was completely impressed and have fallen in love with these nursing pads!
Visit the EPiBi website and tell us why you would like to own their products
EARN MORE ENTRIES:
(Leave a separate comment for each entry completed)
1 Entry: Follow our blog publicly aka through Google Friend Connect (On the Right Sidebar)
1 Entry: Subscribe to our blog by RSS Feed (On the Right Sidebar)
1 Entry: Subscribe to our blog via email (On the Right Sidebar)
1 Entry: “Like” the EPiBi Facebook Page
1 Entry: “Like” our Take It From Me Facebook Page & Update your status with a link to this giveaway
1 Entry: Follow Take It From Me on Twitter & tweet about this giveaway (You may do this once daily. Please put the link in your comment- See our helpful Tweet button below!!)
2 Entries: Add our button to your blog
3 Entries: Post about this giveaway and include a link back to our blog (please put the link to your post in your comment)
1 Entry Each: Share this giveaway through Digg, Stumble It, Google Buzz, etc. (share buttons coming soon- some found below)
1 Entry Each: Send an Email to a family member or friend telling them about this giveaway and include takeitfrommegirls (at) gmail (dot) com in the CC
Giveaway closes Sunday November 6th at midnight
Winner will be chosen using Random.org & announced the following day
(Open to U.S. Only)
(Remember to include your email in one of your posts or have it available on your profile so we can contact you of your win)
I was not compensated for this review. I receive product(s) for free so that I can provide my insight and experience. These are my honest opinions. Your experience may vary.